This is the first Video Game History episode. What an amazing world to discuss with Quinn!
Quinn wore his Fallout vault shirt for the recording, which was a perfect addition to his description of the different video game versions.
We ended up talking in detail about his passionate pastime, so long in fact that I split this into a Bonus episode. This is not always the case, but today you get another Bonus episode!
“I like to compare it to reading a book. If I am playing Fallout, for example, I am still reading, but instead of sitting on a couch reading a story, I am creating my own story.”
The world of a particular video game can be very intricate, but Quinn truly highlighted the “SPECIAL” ( 😉 ) aspects of Fallout.
Thank you again for fitting me in your schedule, and teaching me so much about the video game Fallout!
And, with a Full episode and a Bonus episode, there are two players on the Blog post for you.
Here are the links to the articles we mentioned during the episode…
Assassin’s Creed and their help at the Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Globe and Mail – Can Notre-Dame Cathedral be repaired with the help of a Canadian video game?
- Artnet- Can ‘Assassin’s Creed’ Help Rebuild Notre Dame? How Restoring the Cathedral Will Rely on Both New Tech and Ancient Knowhow
- Business Insider – As France rebuilds Notre-Dame Cathedral, the French studio behind ‘Assassin’s Creed’ is offering up its ‘over 5,000 hours’ of research on the 800-year-old monument
- EnGadget – Ubisoft is donating $564,000 to help rebuild Notre-Dame
- BBC – Notre-Dame fire: Assassin’s Creed’s maker pledges aid
Helping the bees at the Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Notre-Dame de Paris – The bees of Notre-Dame de Paris
- BBC- Bees living on Notre-Dame cathedral roof survive blaze
Talk of Zelda mobile game